Other Information Blog Location: The first scene will be filmed at the chosen actor’s homes. The second at a public park, and the third at a convenience store. The last will be filmed at a public indoor place, something like a library or mall. Participants: Kayla: Character 1 Hervis: Character 2 Zahra: Character 3 and filming Ariel: Filming Health: In order to keep our members healthy, we will ensure that all weapons used are fake, that we avoid any cars while filming in public places, that any materials used for practical affects will be non-toxic, and that parents will be informed of our whereabouts. Schedule: March 4-After school filming March 7th-Afterschool filming March 9th-Afterschool filming March 11th-Afterschool filming March 16th-Afterschool filming March 30th-Afterschool filming April 1st- Editing starts April 5th: Editing April 7th-Editing April 9th-Editing April 10th-Editing for changes from film review April 13thFinal edits April 15th- Final Task Due Backup Plan: In...
Hello, my name is Hervis Guerrier and overall, this year has been pretty fun I've learned a lot of new stuff like vocab, movie deconstruction, and filming. What I heard in the pass from this class was pretty accurate. It's been really smooth throughout this year. Personally, I still movie and now I have a pretty good understanding of movies now. Movies are really awkward like the acting part of it.My favorite movie genre is probably horror and fighting action. I love the Halloween series I just love how every year the producers make a good scary and suspenseful movie. I also love the marvel movies. I follow everything in marvel from all the iron mans to all the Spiderman I've been in thirst for a new Spiderman luckily a new Spiderman is coming out. I personally think that I'm creative when I'm in a perfect mind space like with drawing when I start to draw for a long session progressively, I get better and think of more ideas as I go. My main passion is playing footb...
S econd day filming was a lot less bad schedule. Not on my part this time. my brother was the that had a thing to do. anyways to start we had to set everything up.one of my group mates Had to actually make the sketch for one of the clips. Cause I can’t draw. But anyways I had to film along 4 because that’s all I have left for my part . Overall, of today was first takes we’re very sloppy. Sloppy like starting off slow no getting the right facial expressions.it wasn’t working at that time so we took a good break and chilled on the game for a bit to cool down kind of getting a fresh mind into filming again. We had a good mind fresher, but it was time record these clips. To start this one-off was a great recording session. Everything was going really well. First clip went smooth 1st take no laughing or anything. Second clips were the same results. The third clip was a two take bec...
Comments
Post a Comment